If Disaster Strikes, We’re Not Far Behind.
Disasters happen at the most inconvenient of times and can leave home owners lost in the dark. At J.F. Davis Construction, our RAPID RESPONSE TEAM of water damage experts are there for you 24/7, 365 days a year.
The most important part of water cleanup and restoration is to mitigate the damaged structure to prevent any further secondary damage. With our RAPID RESPONSE TEAM, we guarantee to arrive at your residence within 2 hours of receiving your call anywhere across the entire Denver Metro Area.
While each water damage remediation is different, we have a full understanding of how water affects and travels through a structure. This knowledge partnered with the latest in water detection technologies enables us to quickly isolate the source of the loss as well as determine to what extent the structure has been affected. We are then able to formulate a plan of attack to flood and water damage returning your home to it’s pre-loss condition.
The following are the simple steps we take to ensure a successful water damage restoration project:
- Arrive on-site as quickly as possible.
- Isolate and stop the source of the damage.
- Perform a complete and thorough inspection to determine the extent of damage.
- Generate a comprehensive plan of attack to mitigate damages.
- Document and communicate the source and extent of the damages to your insurance carrier.
- Work with your insurance carrier to generate the full scope of work required to return your property to its pre-loss condition.
- Coordination of all resources and materials for the successful completion of your project.
We’ll Soak Up The Stress.
Denver Restoration Specialists, we offer water damage remediation, water cleanup and restoration and unmatched damage restoration services that will bring the previously impaired areas of your home back to pre-loss conditions.
We strive to make sure you have a ‘better than pre-loss’ outcome at the end of a traumatic experience like flooding. Our flood repair services remove all of the water and dry it by de-humidifying with air movers.
Once the area is dry, we then begin to address dry wall, carpet, carpet padding, and insulation, along with any other aspects of your structure that require water damage restoration.